Virtual reality refers to a high end user interface that involves real time simulation and interactions through multiple sensorial channels. Virtual reality is often used to describe a wide variety of applications, commonly associated with its immersive, highly visual, 3D environments.
Augmented Reality integrates the computer generated virtual objects into the physical world which become in a sense an equal part of our natural environment.
- Content Development
- Storyboard and Visual Storyboard Development
- 3D Graphics and Animations
- Hand gesture input integration with VR environment
- Gamification: Create games to enrich learning experience like Machine assembly, Manufacturing process
- Virtual world/ environment modeling and development
- Virtual lab for collaborative R&D
- Interactive virtual session development
- Enhanced learning experience through 360° virtual interaction
- Process Industries