Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, interpret and implement security hardening and best practice guidelines from reputable industry sources like Center for Internet Security (CIS), DISA and others.
- Experience deploying and configuring server operating systems, application stacks, databases and other systems. Configure them according to various security hardening guides.
- Leverage scripting languages (e.g Python, Bash, Java, PowerShell or others) to develop automation for supporting generation of benchmark and best practices that are integrated into our cloud security platform.
- Create automation to enrich Clients vulnerability database.
Technical Skill set:
- Strong understanding of information security technologies – including networking, firewall technologies, VPN, configuration management & server hardening, user management, intrusion detection, log analysis, vulnerability assessment
- Demonstrable attention to detail, creative problem-solving and persistence in your work product
- Familiarity with OVAL (Open Vulnerability Assessment Language)
- Automation mindset with scripting ability using Python, Bash, Java, Ruby, PowerShell and other languages.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot application stacks (e.g. Apache, nginx, PHP, etc.) and database applications (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with one or more virtualization technologies
- Work comfortably at a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
Experience: 3-7 Years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
Work Location: Bangalore