Product Lifecycle Management Services
ASM with its adaptability, innovation and speed-to-market empowers its customers to be on the competitive edge. ASM in their Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) helps customers conceptualize, plan, design, implement and support their PLM implementation across the enterprise through services such as Business Process Consulting, Enterprise System Integration, Upgrade and Migration Services, Application Support and much more.
What makes us different?
It’s our robust and mature service delivery processes, hybrid execution models for global delivery and, high-class and hands-on domain expertise. And what truly sets us apart, is our people, the team of dedicated experts and consultants with hands-on experience, knowledge and ability to ideate and innovate to help each customer realize their business goals.
Product Lifecycle Management
Application Maintenance and Support Services
ASM with its experience has derived from a well-defined and mature application maintenance process. These processes along with ASM’s highly optimized onsite – offshore teams, not only makes effective use of the application environment and business activity but also takes the complete ownership of our customer’s PLM applications by proactive software maintenance, by focusing on long-term functionality and stability.
The complete service delivery mechanism with highly optimized offshore technical and functional consultants brings together the expertise of helpdesk and a proactive technical team to ensure business continuity through an experienced offshore support team. This approach provides our customers reduced recurring maintenance costs, quality of service, leading to more customer satisfaction.
ASM offers three different operating models to suit customer requirements:-
Low cost, highly efficient offshore based model where resources are shared among multiple customers to optimize cost. This model is suitable for small or mid-size customers who require limited support to “Keep the lights on”. They do not need dedicated support teams mostly because of complexity as well as the volume of the ticket.
Key Features: Shared Model
- 8X5 Support
- Offshore based Remote Support Model
- Cost-effective solution
- Reduced costs through improved utilization of resources. Designers, CAD users or Administrators bandwidth is utilized for design related work rather than support activities
- Best practices across other industries are shared with customers, leading to improvements in productivity & end user
- Better management for business risk and service disruption or failure
ASM follows ITIL V3 based methodology and framework for support execution
- Analyze prioritize and categorize the issue
- Provide initial diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Workaround where possible (not touching the code)
- Escalate calls to L2/L3 as needed
L2: Problem management Team
- Identifying a problem based on the repetitive incidents
- Provide root cause analysis of issues
- Execute standard changes (not touching the code)
- Escalate L3 tickets
- Handle enhancements requests
- Complex bug fixes
- Responsible for UAT, Release Notes and Build preparation
- Responsible for attending Change Control meetings
L4: Operation Support Team
- Application Monitoring and Maintenance
- System Administration
- Implement SPR’S and Changes in Test and Production
A dedicated team works with the customer to maintain their applications. This model is suitable for large customers who have complex implementations and customizations.
A mix of shared and dedicated resources. Dedicated resources retain the implementation knowledge and shared resources to manage peaks and lows. This model is suitable for small to medium size customers with (SMBs) simple to complex customizations.