Key Required Skills:
- Versatile and fast learner with the ability to take early code and help with early integration testing
- Understanding of QA methodologies, test planning, and test execution experience is required.
- Good knowledge of Networking Fundamentals(L2/L3), TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS is a MUST
- Working knowledge of Windows/Unix/Mac OS
- Automation experience in one or more of the following scripting languages: Perl/Python/Shell scripting.
- Understanding of Cloud Computing and exposure to Data Analytics, Big Data is a huge Plus
- Self-starter takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks; goal-driven
- Good English verbal and written communication skills to partner with local and remote engineers.
- Help with building and maintaining CI/CD pipeline
|Job Category||QA Engineer|
|Educational Qualification||Any degree|
|Job Code||QA 002|