Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good hold on programming languages like C, C++.
- Experience in development of Application development like Active Safety or Passive safety/vehicle Diagnostics/ Communication stack/ Operating system/ Integration/ Bootloader etc.,
- Good understanding in V-Model and Agile Development Method
- Experience in configuration management, change management methodologies like DOORS, Clearcase/Clearquest,SVN,GIT
- Awareness of ISO26262, ASPICE, MISRA guidelines
- Good knowledge on microcontroller architecture, compiler and debuggers
- Good knowledge on Automotive protocols like CAN/ Flexray/ SPI/I2C etc.
- Familiar with HW debugging tools like Oscilloscope, Multimeters, logic Analyzers etc
- Familiar with Automotive tools, CANoe, Polyspace, Enterprise Architect, Win IDEA etc.,
- Hands on experience in Vectorcast unit testing tool.
- Automotive Domain, Embedded C/ C++, Low Level Device Driver/ Device Driver (Not Linux Driver / Linux Flat form), SPI, I2C, CAN Protocols, V-Model / Agile Model.
|Educational Qualification||Engineering degree (Any)|
|Job Code||RV 002|