Engineering Services Overview
ASM is a one stop shop for all system engineering needs and we believe in innovation for the next generation.
Our process driven engineering and planning ensures in delivering quality products in the optimum time and cost. ASM is a pioneer in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics System and Sub System design.
Engineering Excellence: Our team of highly accomplished, agile and “Hands On” engineers, architect, plan, design and enhance complex systems in Hi-Tech, Semiconductor, Medical, Transportation & Avionics, Enterprise Networking and Storage, Consumer Electronics, Industrial & Home Automation domains.
Agile and Flexible: Quick, evaluated and informed decisions in a competitive business environment, while understanding product cost implications. At ASM, we rapidly align with customer objectives and execute effectively to meet market needs.
Intellectual Property (IP) Security: Our customers’ IP Rights are of very high importance to us, and we take all measures to keep them secure.
“Our process driven practices ensure that we build systems which are volume manufacturing ready.”
ASM Technologies offers a wide range of embedded design services which can transform an idea into product realisation.
Our service offerings include a wide range of comprehensive solutions in embedded software that include Firmware, BSP, Device driver Development, RTOS, Application Software Development and Porting services.
Our expertise can be applied to all facets of embedded software development, helping us span our services across several leading industry verticals like Healthcare, Industrial & Home Automation, Consumer Electronics, Avionics, Networking & Storage.
- Design Compliance for Manufacturing (DFx)
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Value Engineering
- Component Engineering
- Product Design Activities
- Circuit and PCB design
- Power budget
- Component library development
- Schematic capture
- Layout and routing
- EMI/EMC and thermal analysis
- Layout Capabilities
- High-speed, mixed signal multi-layer, low-power PCBA
- Single layer to 26+ layers PCB design
- On-board traces up to 12G (SAS3)
- Compact and large PCB designs
- PCB design with Micro, Blind & Buried vias
- Micro BGAs/chip on boards/flex PCBs
- Up to 441 components per sq. Inch
- Feasibility Analysis:
- Rapid Prototyping using Standard platforms - Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone Black, Arduino etc
- Specification co-conceptualization
- Software Architecture
- High and Low Level Design (HLD & LLD)
- Design and Development of Device Drivers
- Linux/Windows device drivers
- Low level interface drivers
- Windows O/S
- Device driver development - PCIe, PCI, USB and PCMCIA BUS architectures
- Application development on network (Ethernet, EtherCAT etc.)
- GUI development - LabView, Visual Studio etc.
- .NET and Windows Applications
- Custom hardware development/ plug-in modules development on PCIe,
PCI, USB and PCMCA
- Proprietary and third party stack integration
- Bluetooth stack
- WiFi Stack
- 6LoWPAN Stack
- Zigbee stack
- RTOS based application development
- Contiki OS
- VxWorks RTOS
- Micrium uC/OS
- mbed OS
- Software Verification
- Dynamic Verification
- Static Verification
- Operating System Porting
- For different architectures like x86, ARM
- System Testing
- Automatic Testing
- Manual Testing
- GUI Test Suite
- Software Optimization