ASM takes pride in being a 100% secure technology partner for all our diverse clients. Our experts make sure that the solutions we build are reliable and robust at the same time so as to fulfill each and every business requirement our clients can present. We offer extensive services in multiple security umbrellas, customized to fit client needs.
Our key strengths in the area include:
- IP Address Management including producing scripts to validate spoofing attacks and DDoS
- Developing scripts under Rule Engine Automation framework to simulate and validate networking attacks
- Conformance Testing to acquire the required security certifications
- Enabling Secure DNS and multifaceted DNS management
- Threat Insight, Protection, & Analytics
- Outbound Message Broker
- Network Configuration & Change Management
- Offering security on cloud and on-premises
- Container Security
- SaaS Application Protection
- Continuous Compliance for public cloud infrastructure
- Virtualization Support for popular cloud services like AWS, GCP, and MS Azure
- Identity Access Management
- Support for dedicated and hybrid architectures across full security technology stack
- IoT security
- Security Analytics
- Unified Endpoint Management & Threat Defense
- Endpoint Visibility & Control Platform
- Experience with products involving endpoint security
Networking IP Services
One of the most challenging aspects of modern tech-businesses is ensuring robust networking services. ASM Technologies possesses extensive expertise in creating products for networking majors. We have been working in the field for over a decade and our experts have gained much experience in the area to understand and live up to different client expectations.
Our key strengths in networking services include:
- Switching, Routing, and DDI (Secure DNS, DHCP, and IPAM)
- Expertise in developing products using all major networking protocols
- Qualifying hardware for networking products
- Creating test environments involving third-party solutions
- Building SDN solutions
- Deployment and testing of SD-WAN solutions across WAN
- Managing, Monitoring, and Validating network traffic
- Managing policies to allow/block sites
- Configuring WAN and ACL policies
Additionally, we have acquired proficiency in several open source and proprietary tools and software that is extremely useful in networking as well as our other operations.
Over the years, ASM has assisted some of the largest Wireless LAN organizations achieve their goals quicker and better. Having amassed widespread industry experience and strong technical know-how, we’ve helped businesses develop enhanced Cloud-based Wi-Fi solutions which have the capability of scaling to more than 50,000 access points.
Our domain expertise in this area includes:
- Architecture, design, implementation and end-to-end support of Cloud based Wi-Fi solutions, scaling up to 50,000+ Access Points
- 802.11 Features (ac,h,d,n), WLAN Security(WPA,802.1x,TACACS+)
- SNMP, BG Scan, Burst Beacon, Client Load Balancing, WIDS/WIPS Feature
- WLAN Rate Limit, RTS-CTS, Client Isolation, IGMP Snooping
- Scan Radio, LLDP Discovery, WLAN Rate Limiting, LACP
- QOS -Dot1p Marking & Static Marking, IGMP Snooping, Mesh Functionality, ARC
In addition to the above, ASM has amassed extensive experience in tool development for predictive analytics for controllers and access points. Through our efforts in this sector, we’ve succeeded in driving many complicated projects from start to finish.
With increasing popularity and reach of Cloud services, more and more businesses are transitioning to the cloud for innovation and better opportunities. And rightfully so. Cloud Computing brings some major benefits to the table including scalability, flexibility, business agility, collaboration, and many more. ASM holds rich experience in delivering impeccable cloud computing services, covering a wide range of capabilities that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identifying tools to simulate real application usage
- Building data centers in MS Azure environment using N-tier architecture
- Testing and qualifying large cloud-based environments including Amazon’s EC2, MS Azure and more
- End-to-end deployment in the cloud
- Automating Cloud and Networking products
- Setup and implementation of private and hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Qualifying Cloud and Networking based products for various customers using Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, AWS, and OpenStack
Moreover, our teams are adept in configuring and deploying various networking products into virtualization servers. We also possess in-depth knowledge of AWS environment.
Another emerging sector in today’s IT world is DevOps. ASM can be your prized DevOps partner, thanks to its in-depth experience in eliminating non-value adding activities, automating manual tasks, and providing an integrated view of automation across software, quality, operations, and management processes to lower costs and deliver end-to-end agility.
We offer the following services in this area: