Cybersecurity Insights – Are you prepared to deal with?
- Global Cyber crime and incidents to cost the businesses over $10.5 trillion by 2025
- Nearly 43% of all incidents involved small and medium sized businesses
- Top cyber incidents being Ransomware, CryptoMining, DDoS and Data theft
- In an interconnected world, supply chain attacks are on an exponential rise making
vulnerable supply chains a big risk to large organizations
- Having a regular assessment of critical cyber security controls can reduce the risk by over 80%.
Strategy & Governance Services
- Organization, Business & Information Context
- Strategy & Roadmap Development
- Governance & Compliance Framework
- Cyber Key Performance Indicator, Metrics and Dashboard Development
Advisory & Compliance Services
- Standard & Regulatory Advisory (ISO27001, SOC 2, CSA STAR, GDPR, NIST, PCI DSS)
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Incident Response Readiness (Simulation, Tabletop exercises, Playbooks, Training and Awareness)
Audit & Assessment Services
- Cyber Exposure Assessment
- Compromise Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing
- Cloud Security Assessment
- Risk Assessment
- Privacy Impact Assessment
- Maturity Assessment
Managed Security Services
- VCISO Service
- Continuous Compliance Services
- Vulnerability Management Services
- Third Party Risk Management
Strategy & Governance Services
Cyber Strategy & Governance Services help in developing cyber risk program in alignment with business vision and objectives of the organisation. It balances the requirements to be secure, vigilant and resilient in line with the risk appetite of the organisation.
Our team helps you to develop a cyber strategy & governance framework for security and data protection. From determining the appropriate levels of acceptable risk to aligning your cybersecurity program with your business goals and compliance requirements to building a comprehensive governance framework to monitor, review and improve your security posture, we support you to run your cybersecurity program effectively
Standards & Regulatory Compliance
Our team can help you in your compliance and certification journey for the most widely accepted global security standards like ISO 27001, AICPA SOC2, CSA STAR, GDPR, NIST and PCI-DSS. Equipped with certifications like ISO27001 Lead Auditor and Implementer, CCSP, CCSK as well as decades of experience in implementing Information Security Management System for global corporations, our consultant can speed up your journey to compliance and help you achieve these certifications.
These certifications help you provide assurance to your customers that their information is in safe hands. and efficiently.
Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Advisory
Our BCDR advisory service helps clients with the development and deployment of a Business Continuity Management (BCM) programme, including emergency response, crisis management, business continuity and technology recovery. Key steps include understanding recovery priorities through business-impact analysis, developing continuity strategies & plans. We help in performing periodic testing and maintenance of strategies & plans.
Incident Response Readiness
It is not a matter of if you will be targeted, but a matter of when. Are you ready to respond to an incident if it happens? Our multidisciplinary team can help you in assessing your current state and assist you in developing a Incident Response Plan & Runbooks and test the plan for effectiveness on periodic basis. Our team of incident responders can help you in containment, remediation and recovery.
Audit & Assessment Services
Out audit and assessment services provide you 360 degree assessment of your cybersecurity posture. Vulnerability Assessment & Penetration Testing services helps to identify weak links in your environment be it Infrastructure, Web Applications or Mobile Applications. Backed by a team of security consultants with certifications like OSCP, OSWE and CEH, we conduct penetration testing from attacker’s perspective and provide you true representation of your security posture, whereas, Cyber Exposure Assessment helps to understand your current cyber exposure and unidentified liabilities.
Cloud Security Assessment Services focus on identifying vulnerabilities, misconfigurations and control gaps in the cloud environment. Our cloud security team has cloud specific security certifications in Azure, AWS and GCP.
Other assurance services include Internal Audits for ISO27001, CSA STAR & SOC2, Risk Assessment, Privacy Impact Assessment and Cybersecurity Maturity Assessment
The cybersecurity industry is riddled with a scarcity of skilled labor force, making it extremely difficult for organisations to hire and retain cybersecurity staff and CISOs.
Our vCISO service is designed to make topleague security experts available to enterprises who need security proficiency and support. Our team of experts have decades of experience in building and managing information security programs for large corporation in alignment with business objectives and risk appetite of organisations and have demonstrated measurable enhancement to security posture of clients
SOC-as-a-Service is a 24x7X365 cyber threat monitoring and response service. As your devices generate logs and events, they are collected and transmitted to the cloud SIEM in near time for automated correlation. SIEM correlation rules enable speedy evaluation of network events to identify anomalies. In the event of an anomaly, ASM Security Experts receive actionable alerts to assess for false positives, investigate security incidents, and respond to targeted attacks. Our SOC monitors for potential threats, including.
- Real-time End-point Monitoring for Cyber Threats
- Port Scanning
- Suspicions File Creation/Modification/Deletion
- Privilege Elevation
- Data Leaks and Breaches
- Suspicious Network Activity
- Suspicious Login Activity, Failed
- Logon Attempts and Account Lockouts
Why Build a Cybersecurity Future with ASM?
- Decades of Consulting & Engineering Experience Across Industries
- Global footprint with 15 offices across in India, Singapore, Japan, UK & US.
- Sound Business Knowledge
- Certifications in Cyber Security, Privacy, Project Management (CISSP, CCSP, OSCP, CEH, ISO27001 LA etc.)
- Capabilities in Information Security, Cyber Security, Technology and Privacy risks.