Along with offering various different types of services to several giant cybersecurity companies, ASM Technologies has also proved its mettle in field of MDR & Compromise Assessment.
Cyber risk has grown exponentially in last few years & organization are finding it difficult to keep up their guard in this dynamic threat landscape. While they have been able to do good amount of work on Prevention side, they are falling short on Detection & Remediation capabilities. It’s hard for an organization to find if their infrastructure has been compromised & in case they do so then to do the required containment & remediation is a big pain point for them. ASM is helping such organizations with highly specialized services of MDR & Compromise Assessment.
Managed Detection & Response service provided by us, offers our clients full peace of mind. Our highly experienced & skilled team perform 24 x 7 remote infrastructure monitoring & alert them as soon they detect any anomaly / threat in their environment. Along with alerting, the team also kicks in the Incident Response process to prevent / contain any compromise / breach by recommending client’s team on what needs to be done or even taking required actions at their behalf. The service, based on advanced technology stack & supported by specialized workforce, drastically reduce the Mean time to detect (MTTD) & Mean time to respond (MTTR) for an organization, minimizing any negative impact of such adverse situations.
Compromise Assessment service provided by us is like a lifesaving drug for our clients. The service is highly effective in disastrous situation where organization are hit by any malware / attacker or in the scenarios where organization see some suspicious activities in their environment but are not confirmed of the breach / attack / threat getting successful. The service comes handy as a pain reliever to the clients where we do all assessment at the endpoint & network space to find the threats / threat actors. The assessment along with this identification, bring forward their TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures) / IOCs (Indicators Of Compromises) & help organizations with remediation & cleanup. Organizations do get an assurance that infra has been cleaned up properly & no remnants are left. The service also uplift the security posture of organization with additional capabilities to counter possible chances of same threat actor returning back or new actor attacking using the information leaked out in recent breach / compromise.
How Compromise Assessment helps in different stages
Prior to Attacks
- Threat Anticipation
- Threat Hunting
- Telemetry Data Collection
- Risk Visualization
- Bring up hidden threats & security risks
Attack in Progress
- Threat Identification
- TTPs / IOCs Identification
- Impact Assessment
- Prevention Enablement
- Prevent a nightmare come true
- Evidence collection
- Threat Containment
- Threat Eradication
- Business Recovery
- Let’s you stand on your feet ASAP
- Hygiene Validation
- Strengthen the Guard
- Future Readiness
- No more 2nd time
Approach & Methodology
Scoping and Planning
- Identify critical infrastructure, sensitive systems and applications that pose high risks
Scan & Data Collection
- Prepare the environment for compromise assessments (e.g. user accounts, firewall configurations etc
- Perform scanning and data collection using industry-leading technology stack
- Analyze collected information using AI, ML, Advanced data analytics powered platform.
- Automated and manual analysis of the collected & processed data to spot any potential threat, compromises, risk or vulnerabilities
- Perform the impact assessment and identify compromised hosts
- Prioritize existing compromises and provide recommendations to mitigate immediate security risks
- Provide a roadmap with measures to increase security posture and avoid similar compromises in the future