ASM with its vast experience in delivering projects and services to its clientele worldwide for over a decade, has mastered a Global Delivery Model which is a combination of Onsite, Offsite, Near shore and Offshore model wherein resources and offices of its own and of its partners are leveraged to provide cost effective solutions to its clientele in the Enterprise and Technology space. This provides the client with a large working team with varied qualities and expertise in different fields.
Tasks accomplished by the onsite team:
- Understanding the client’s requirements.
- Directly interacting with the client to get a better idea of their needs and changes in them, if any.
- Acting as a mediator between the client and the offshore development centers.
- Planning & Designing the initial steps of the project.
- Allocation of Tasks amongst the available resources.
- Testing the outcome of the project in tandem with the client’s team.
- Executing the project successfully at the client’s place.
- Provide the required support for maintenance.
Tasks accomplished at the offshore development center:
- Detailed design that will be continuation of what the onsite team designed.
- Deciding any specific technological requirements for the project.
- Testing before handing over to onsite team.
- Continuous technical support.
Advantages of Global Delivery Model:
- Lower Risks: In case of any disaster/emergency at one of the offshore centers, the work continues at or is transferred to other offshore development centers. So the risk involved is low.
- Round-the-clock productivity: 24*7 work cycle becomes possible because of the time-zone difference.
- Best Results: Accomplishment of high quality work is possible, as the client will get the benefit of skilled manpower spread out across the globe.
- Shorter lead-time: Shorter project completion time as the work is completed by a number of offshore development centers working together with the same target.
- Cost benefits: The cost saving benefits for the client resulting from offshore outsourcing is also appreciable.
- No new employee additions required: The service provider can provide the client with a large working team with varied skill set, which the client may not be able to employ for just the task at hand.
- No possibility of communication gap: Onsite team, which will be in direct contact with the client, is able to understand the client’s needs in a better way. So no chance of misunderstanding the client’s needs.
- Faster Response: Because of onsite team’s presence response to changes in client’s requirements is fast.