ASM's SAP Practice is your One-stop source for complete, end-to-end services extending from pre-implementation planning through Implementation, End User Training, Post Implementation Support & Maintenance, and upgrade.
SAP Practice Highlights & features
- Fortune 500 and Global 2000 Clientele
- Over 3500 Person-Years of SAP Experience and 150+ Projects
- Supported over 50000 SAP Seats across 16 Countries supporting multiple languages
- Created Large SAP Knowledge Portals and have developed Role Specific Documentation
- Proven Cost Effective Global Delivery Model
- Expert pools of SAP-qualified Technical and Functional consultants, Business Analysts and Process Consultants, Program Managers, and Solution Architects readily available
- In-depth domain expertise to ensure that your SAP solution remains aligned with your business
- A trusted advisor for upgrading to new SAP versions as 4.7, ECC 5, ECC 6, ECC 7
- Early Adopters of SAP versions for knowledge management like ECC 6.0, ECC 7.0, SRM 5.0, CRM 5.0, BI 7.0
ASM has provided SAP Services to global clientele in the following Industry verticals.
Consumer Goods, Hi-Tech & Engineering, Industrial Products, Paper & Pulp, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive
Oil & Gas
Upstream, Downstream & Retail
Telcos (Mobile & Fixed), Infocomm
Energy & Utilities, Retail, Logistics & Transportation, Aviation, Healthcare
Independent Software Vendor (ISV)
Core Software Product Engineering, Product Lifecycle Management,
Sustenance Engineering & Maintenance Support, Implementation Support
Product Engineering Services
| Automation and Control, Storage Networks,
||Cane Procurement and Management System, Clean development program to track, do control on Carbon Credits.
SAP Business Intelligence
ASM Service Offerings
ASM provides its Customers End-to-End SAP Services covering entire System lifecycle of SAP such as Implementation, Stabilization and Optimization.
- BI Data warehousing and Reporting
- BW 3X to 7.0 Technical and Functional upgrades
- BW performance optimization
SAP ECC 6.0
- Custom application migration to Netweaver
- Customized development
- Upgrades of existing Netweaver systems.
- Strategic business improvement upgrades using enterprise service-oriented architecture (enterprise SOA).
- Functional upgrades.
- Technical upgrades.
- Standalone components or tailored to industry specific best practices.
- Full cycle implementation of SCM components like APO, Supply chain analytics using SAP BW, Supplier relationship management.
- Enhancements, integration and upgrades of current SCM system.
- Post Implementation Support
- Virtual 24 Hour Offshore ABAP Development, Implementation and Support Capability
- User Support, Technical Support, Operational Support & End User Training & Documentation Support
- SAP remote Basis support
- SAP Netweaver remote Basis administration
– Answer “ How to Questions”
– Change Requests
– Root Cause Analysis
– New Developments
– Software Release Management
– Apply Patches
– Capacity Planning
– System Administration
– Database Administration
– Network Administration
End User Support
– User Manual
– Training Materials
– Knowledge portal-Online Help
– Computer Based Training
– Quick Reference Cards
- Upgrades- Reliable and Rapid Upgrades to Latest Versions
- mySAP ERP
- mySAP Customer Relationship Management (mySAP CRM)
- mySAP Supplier Relationship Management (mySAP SRM)
- mySAP Supply Chain Management (mySAP SCM)
- mySAP Netweaver with SAP Solution Manager
- mySAP Business Intelligence (mySAP BI/BW)
- BusinessOne for SMB segment
Technical Areas (Tools & Technologies)
Sales & Distribution
Production (Process & Discrete)
Finance & Controlling
HR, Payroll & ESS
- ABAP/4, ABAP Objects
- Cross Apps (RFC, ALE, IDoc, BAPI, EDI & XML)
- BSP, WAS, Netweaver
- SAP XI & Mobile Applications
- SAP APO , BIW/BI
- SAP ECC 6.0, SAP ECC 7.0, Web DynPro
- SAP SRM 5.0
- SAP CRM 5.0
- SAP BI 7.0
- SAP BI IP 7.0
Solution Management Tools
- InfoPak Suite of Products
- DA Learning Centre
- SAP Archiving