Careers at ASM
If you are inspired to learn, grow, make a difference in a team, or lead…. you will be an asset for ASM. We are always looking to provide opportunity, support and reward suitable team members who are talented, motivated and committed.
Each day at ASM, we strive to work on the challenges of tomorrow. No matter where we are, our family continues to remain motivated by our mission to build a global technological community for the world and make it a safer place.
Why Work with Us?
When you begin your journey with ASM, you are introduced to a world of opportunities that have no age or experience bar. Because your satisfaction is as important to us as our customers’.
We recruit the best talent in the industry through a series of tests and interviews, creating an environment for rich learning and knowledge sharing.
What’s work without a little fun?
For all those folks who think science is boring as hell, see what it is to indulge in some “geeky” fun activities.
Unique Career Path
At ASM, our team is always free to explore a variety of exciting opportunities that can be useful and interesting for their individual careers.
Come, be a part of our big happy family!
Passionate. Enthusiastic. Intelligent. Humble. Creative. Ambitious. Then come, be a part of our family! Check out our brilliant opportunities.
- Analyze, interpret and implement security hardening and best practice guidelines from reputable industry sources like Center for Internet Security (CIS), DISA and others.
- Experience deploying and configuring server operating systems, application stacks, databases and other systems. Configure them according to various security hardening guides.
- Leverage scripting languages (e.g Python, Bash, Java, PowerShell or others) to develop automation for supporting generation of benchmark and best practices that are integrated into our cloud security platform.
- Create automation to enrich Clients vulnerability database.
Technical Skill set:
- Strong understanding of information security technologies – including networking, firewall technologies, VPN, configuration management & server hardening, user management, intrusion detection, log analysis, vulnerability assessment
- Demonstrable attention to detail, creative problem-solving and persistence in your work product
- Familiarity with OVAL (Open Vulnerability Assessment Language)
- Automation mindset with scripting ability using Python, Bash, Java, Ruby, PowerShell and other languages.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot application stacks (e.g. Apache, nginx, PHP, etc.) and database applications (e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS-SQL, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Familiarity with one or more virtualization technologies
- Work comfortably at a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
Experience: 3-7 yrs
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience
Work Location: Bangalore
System Security Engineer
- Monitoring and supporting cloud based network infrastructures
- Diagnosing server or network alerts, events, or incidents
- Collaborating with other team members to achieve team objectives and manage projects
- Communicating with customers, internal and external to provide informational updates and deliver exceptional service quality
- Writing clear and concise customer and interdepartmental communications
- Verification, classification, and mitigation of purported Threat Indicators
Technical Skill set:
- CCNA/MCSE/CISSP track candidates
- Knowledge of scripting (Python, PHP, Bash)
- Previous customer service or helpdesk experience
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Previous DDI and NOC work experience
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience resolving client requests in a timely manner
- Ability to work in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and a strong desire to learn
Experience: 2-6 yrs
Educational Qualification: College degree preferred
Work Location: Trivandrum